Wednesday 11 December 2013

Holiday Highlights!

Hello again!

As you may know I've recently graduated from high school (sorry to keep bringing it up) and to celebrate I spent months planning an incredible three week getaway for myself.  Mid way through November I enlisted my incredible older sister to join me in my travels and together we jumped on the first flight out of my small hometown and headed for the big city of Melbourne. With flashy restaurants, breath taking sights, copious shopping facilities and bright lights it definitely had us wowed! We visited the zoo, chapel street mall, the queen vic markets and more all the while eating like queens and having an amazing time. Unfortunately the time came for us to leave however we vowed to come back as soon as possible. To follow on week 2 consisted of visiting my grandparents and my auntie in Toowoomba and spending some quality time getting fed an unhealthy amount of waffles and ice-cream! The final stage of my trip involved the wonderful town of Noosa that resides along the Australian Coast. With beach filled mornings and a luxurious house (including a king sized bed to have an afternoon nap in) I was relaxed and loving it. So now that I've returned I couldn't wait to share some snaps of the highlights!

Some yummy sushi from a cute little japanese restaurant on chapel street.

I made one of the cutest little friends in Melbourne Zoo! Ins't he adorable!

The view that I had from my room in the city!

 Me and my cousin reading on the beach in Noosa!

 The most amazing peanut butter hot chocolate from San Churro!

 Chocolate feast that my sister and I shared!

This is a cake can you believe it!?

 Incredible sweets in the craziest little cafe!

 Look at all the macrons!

 A selfie with my little butterfly!

 The best lamb sandwich, fries, and soft shell crab ever!

My sister sporting a lovely blue butterfly fascinator!

And my ticket to see King Kong in the theatre (i may have cried a bit)!

Until next time! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment