Monday 13 January 2014

A Series About Sex

Hello!

Over the last few days I've been brainstorming like crazy in order to come up with something a little more interesting for my blog. I want to make a little series of posts that will be up over the next few days dealing with a topic that most (if not all) bloggers try to avoid: SEX. I might just be going crazy for doing it however I've decided to take a massive leapt out of my comfort zone. Addressing the field that makes me absolutely terrified and the most uncomfortable is the action I'm taking to improve my writing. Whilst I'm inexperienced and only 17 I do have my own opinion about things like:

  1. The ability to only be classified as a virgin or a slut
  2. The unjustified judgement of detached recreational sex
  3. The horrors of commitment aka making a sex into a relationship 
Until next time! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment